It’s been awhile since I’ve last updated on here with actual news. Here are some of the reasons why:
- I got a new job which I’m still getting used to and requires me to travel 50% of the time
- Too many side projects
- Keeping up with the anime community
- A new weight training regimen which has me going to the gym 5-6 days a week, and playing tennis every week
- Pokemon GO!
Those aside, I’m planning to switch some things around to better make use of my projects. Here is what’s in the works:
- Design an official logo and banner [COMPLETED]
- Create business cards and custom guitar picks as giveaways
- Completely remove all anime-related covers from the backlog, as these covers have not gained a sizable audience. The Persona covers will still be there, and more will be added as more Persona games come out
- Implement a program in which I will cover two OPs/EDs from the currently airing season
- Launch a Patreon account to start generating donations
- Redesign the entire website and move it to a separate domain
That being said, updates will now become irregular due to my frequent traveling for work and the amount of projects I have going.
So here are updates on my current projects:
- “Before my body is dry” from Kill la Kill has been put on hold until the collaborator is able to complete their parts
- “Best Friends” from Persona 4: Arena has been put on hold until the collaborator is able to complete their parts
- “Redo” from Re:ZERO has been instrumentally completed, video work is all that is left to be done. A preview will go up this weekend. The release date is targeted for late August
- “Calystegia” from Persona 4: Dancing All Night has been put on hold due to arrangement difficulties
Here are the upcoming YouTube projects for the currently airing Summer 2016 season:
- “Deal with” from Servamp
- “Belief” from Taboo Tattoo
- “時の足音 -Reinterpreted-“ from Persona Q
Of course, I am writing the dialogue draft of the 8th chapter of Persona 4X: The World’s Beginning
In other news, I am currently negotiating a contract with Anison cover production label reTYE to be onboarded as one of their primary producers and instrumentalists. More news about that will be on the way once they come in!
Other than that, see you all next time whenever I update!